Terms & Conditions
- All fees quoted are sterling and excluding VAT
- All customers confirming a booking for Services must pay in full a maximum of 3 working days from the invoice date. (Failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled).
- If the Course Date is within 3 working days then the customer must pay in full upon receipt of the invoice. (Failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled).
- Customers offered credit account facilities must settle all undisputed invoices within thirty days of the invoice date without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. Training Certificates will only be dispatched once payment has been made in full.
- In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our solicitor which will incur costs. Any costs incurred to collect the debt will be added to the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court. You also agree to pay interest at the relevant rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, which interest is payable both after and before any judgement of the court and continues to accrue. All invoice queries must be logged within 14 days of the original invoice date.
Cancellation and Transfer Charges
Where a firm booking is subsequently cancelled, ALS Safety Ltd reserves the right to apply the following charges:
- Courses cancelled more than 24 hours before the course start time (excluding weekends) will incur no charge.
- Courses cancelled within 24 hours of the course start time (excluding weekends) will incur a 100% charge.
- Courses cancelled on the day of the course will incur a 100% charge.
- None attendance will incur a 100% charge. (Late Arrivers will be considered as None Attenders).
- The date that ALS Safety Ltd receives the cancellation will be regarded as the date the cancellation has been made and the appropriate charges will apply. However, substitutions may be made at any time prior to the course start time.
- ALS Safety Ltd reserves the right to make changes to programmes, training, dates and venues at any time as necessary and to alter fees in the light of economic circumstances prevailing at the time. The company will endeavour to provide a specific Trainer/Consultant for the full period of the course but this cannot be guaranteed whether for all or any part of the period. The client accepts that no liability attaches to ALS Safety Ltd for not supplying the specific Trainer/Consultant for part or all the period of the course. In the event of cancellation, the booking will normally be transferred to the next available Course unless The Customer specifically requests otherwise.
ALS Safety Ltd shall indemnify The Customer against any claim for death or personal injury without limit caused by the negligence or breach of statutory duty of ALS Safety Ltd, its servants or agents.
- ALS Safety Ltd reserves the right not to admit or to expel delegates without liability if on our absolute discretion their behaviour is deemed as inappropriate or disruptive and inconsistent with our reputation or the management of the course. The instructors word is final.
- Each trainee must inform us in writing of any medical condition which may affect them or others (e.g. epilepsy, diabetes). ALS Safety Ltd will keep such information in confidence. In addition, for courses which involve physical activity, it is the responsibility of each trainee to take appropriate medical advice that they are fit to take part.
On Site Training
Where instructors supplied by ALS Safety Ltd operate on the Client’s premises or under the Client’s control, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they are protected by adequate insurance against employer’s liability and third party risks arising during or related to the supply of training requirements of the Client.
ALS Safety Ltd reserves the right to sub-contract the provision of training to its subsidiaries or associates, and such contractors shall for the purposes of the performance of this contract be in the same position as ALS Safety Ltd.
The client will accept full responsibility for all statutory requirements placed upon a client by the relevant governing bodies and the Acts including the maintenance and safety of vehicles, plant, lifting equipment, protective clothing and all applicable insurances including any loss, injury or damage sustained during the course or training, or arising out of neglect and/or breach of statutory duty by the Client or any other way.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the training facilities and conditions are appropriate to the training provision. ALS Safety Ltd and/or designated company representative reserves the right to abandon/ discontinue or rearrange the provision of training where such circumstances prevail that would affect the quality of training to be provided. In the event of cancellation/re-organisation, the client is responsible for costs incurred.
These Terms and Conditions of Business may only be varied by express agreement by both the Client and a Director of ALS Safety Ltd.